Wednesday, September 21, 2016

YOLO

The Psalm yesterday was 90.  With two of my dad's friends passing away in the last month, I stopped and reflected on my own mortality.  It all happens so fast.  I have a kid in University.   I can't believe it.  I just finished college a few years ago.  My college girlfriend and I are coming up on 20 years of marriage.   My maternal grandfather said, "It's only been a day."  He didn't make 70.  It happens so fast.  Life passes in a flash.  Is there more?  I believe Jesus.  Regardless,  we're only here once and then we're gone forever.  Enjoy it.  Take advantage.  Love.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.