Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I'm a racist again?

A learned man said to me that if you disagree with the current President of the USA on a policy, that's okay.  But, if you disagree with every one of his policies, that makes you a racist.  He believes this.  For me, this is just politics.  As a conservative, I will disagree with all liberal policies.  And, if a Chinese Canadian is elected leader of the Liberal Party and also Prime Minister of Canada, I will almost certainly disagree with every one of his polices.  If this makes me racist against Chinese people, so be it.  I'm a racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.