Saturday, September 3, 2016

Thoughts that came to me or the Still Small Voice

Thoughts that came to me or the Still Small Voice which spoke to me during Morning Prayer today said a few things.  A Freudian slip during the penitential prayer said that I need to focus more on being charitable to others.  I was also mindful of how I fail to treat my neighbour as myself.  Also, in the Psalms appointed for today, a few things jumped out at me:  Do not heap contempt upon your neighbour; Do not give money in hope of gain; Do not take the names of strange gods upon your lips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.