Thursday, September 15, 2016

Derems

I had some strange dreams a few nights ago.  I dreamt that I was in a barn or shed, being held by a cereal killer who was forcing me to play some game.  I felt that I was going to be killed regardless of the outcome, and attacked him with an axe.  I still remember chopping his head.  Sorry for the graphic nature.  Then, I was a battered wife.  I tried to attack the guy beating me.  Then I tried to involve somebody else to help me.  They didn't want to be involved.   Finally, I attacked him with a baseball bat with another man present, crossing the Rubicon and throwing my hat over the fence. 

Am I feeling trapped?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.