Sunday, September 11, 2016

I don't think so Tim.

During the parliamentary gun debates in the 90s, a police bord representative juxtaposed the right of a person to be safe vs. the privilege to own firearms.  This is a total liberal mentality, to pretend the other side of the argument doesn't exist and ignore it.  First the right to bear arms is a natural right that we have only allowed our governments to restrict.  Second,  due to the right of a citizen to be safe,  they need to be able to defend themselves.  Self defense is a right. The shooters are always armed and the victims are not.  That needs to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.