Monday, June 8, 2015

Paraphrase

I believe in God the Father Almighty,
Creator of Heaven and Earth.
I believe in His Son Jesus Christ.
He was begotten of the Holy Spirit
And born of the Virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilot,
Was crucified, died, and was burried.
He decended to the dead.
On the third day he rose.
He assended to Heaven
And is seated at the right hand side of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
The Holy catholic Church,
The communion of saints,
The forgiviness of sins,
The resurection of the body,
And life everlasting.



1 comment:

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.