Sunday, June 28, 2015

Equally

Am I allowed to even say that? 

Have you ever read After the Ball?

Why did the Church really change its position?

Will the legislative and judicial branches protect those who can't in good conscience condone?   Trust me, I understand their non PC plight and they will be given no sympathy.

BTW people,  we live in Canada.  It's old news here.  (When I post on FB about HC or BO I am reminded by liberals that I live North of the border).

Should I expect a visit from the hate police?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.