Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Wrath

Sunday night, after talking to a priest about demons, and just scratching the surface at that, I was subject to a tremendous amount of stress, relationship crisis, danger, and the potential for violence and destruction.  Am I embellishing, probably.  What Fr. Gabriel said was that relationship breakdowns are a sure sign of the demonic.  And, I was in clear danger.  Was I attacked by the spiritual realm?  It certainly feels so.  I emerged safe but for the grace of God.  I treated the next day as a gift, to enjoy.  Thanks be to God for keeping me safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.