Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Thank You For The Gift!

 
Last night, I had an amazing dream. I was arguing with an Athiest on her bed (no sex). I remember saying that, no matter how logical the arguement an anti-thiest makes, that I could not abandon (not the right word here) God. I wept as I said this. This was--to me--a testamony of my faith, a reasurance of what I believe. It showed the love I have for God, and my devotion. And so, I think that last night's dream was His gift to me. I had two other dreams last night. The second dream was just about me trying to have a threesome. The third dream, I don't remember much of it. I was playing with a new rifle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.