Friday, January 12, 2024

2 for 1

Last night, I had two nightmares.  Over a week ago, I watched this video on how the god of Islam is the beast of Revelation.  So, last night, I was dreaming that I was singing Bohemian Rhapsody, and sung *Bismallah no he will not let you go* or whatever the lyrics are, when I heard a deep ethereal voice say, "That's your first warning."  I woke up and rolled over, going back to sleep.

Second one, we were in Dad's old apartment waiting out the dawn.  The Devil was threatening my brother.  I fell asleep, waking to see a wall poster defaced with the graphite, "You brother was dead."  I screamed and screamed in my dream, until my wife woke me in bed in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.