Thursday, January 11, 2024

The Harvey Made Me Do It

I had multiple dreams last night.  My wife and I tried swinging.  I didn't like it.  I think I drempt this after watching a YouTube video of Paul Harvey's 1965 prediction of the fall of America.

I drempt that my brother and I ran into Dad.  My brother said that I should talk to him.  There was a lot of guilt based weeping on my part.  I was so happy to tell him that Chandra had been accepted into a masters program.

The third dream, I have already forgotten because I didn't write it down fast enough.  Ah well, that is normal.  Many people think that they don't dream.  Many of us forget our dreams.

Recently, I had another dream about my old job.  I was cutting angle iron on a saw to different lengths.  Not a stressful job, there was a certain peace to it.  I dream often of that place.  Oh, I did hate it at the time.  And, it wasn't without its flaws.  As a lean manufacturing plant though, there was a lot of low hanging fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.