Sunday, February 5, 2023

Tattoo

My wife came home today with her first tattoo at age 50.  It wasn't a surprise.  She and my daughter got one together, and have been talking about it for a very long time.  I'm not a fan.  I said, when asked, that I don't like tattoos but that the design was cool.

Tattoos aren't for me.  There are a few reasons for this, both religious.  While I am free of the law, this is a law that I feel I should follow.  That doesn't mean others must, nor does it mean that I condemn them.  Here are my reasons:



I'm not a fan of marking my body.  For me, it is wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.