Sunday, February 12, 2023

Hairy Plopper

So, everybody is freaking out about this new Harry Potter game.  Apparently, if you play it, you're a transphobe.

Okay, so let us assume that J.K. Rowling is a trasphobe.  I can understand trans people wanting to boycott her books and games; I'm not particularly happy with Starbucks and their anti-gun stance.  But, playing the Harry Potter game when it comes out is does not make somebody a transphobe.

I can enjoy something without identifying with the creator.  Liking Bobby Burns poems and buying a reprint of a book of his does not make me Scottish.  Nor does being an advocate of Freudian psychoanalytics make me gay, people have to calm the fvc|< down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.