Sunday, February 12, 2023

Should I lower my shoulder, raise an elbow?

If I don't bump into two women walking two abreast on the trail ahead of me as I run, taking to the mucky shoulder to pass, is that Toxic Masculinity, Benevolent Sexism?  Of course I should.  But, let me now ask the question that I actually answered.  Should I show kindness and respect to all people? 

Maybe I should treat them as individuals, yell out, "feminists or conservatives?"  And, I can act accordingly.  If they respond conservative, I reply, "excuse me ladies," as I run through the muck.  If they say, "how dare you...," as I pass, I slam into them like I'm in the wildest mosh pit.  I'm being facetious, of course.

I've been watching a lot of Pearl Davis clips on YouTube in the last 60 days.  I'm not totally convinced that she is totally for real.  Does she really believe what she's saying, or is she simply portraying how men think to women?  🤷‍♂️

P.S.  Speaking of running, here's my crowning achievement for 2022:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.