Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Raisin de Tair

LORD what is my mission?  What is my purpose?  What is supposed to be accomplished through me?  What is my reason for being?  What will give my life purpose?  Where am I supposed to be?  What am I supposed to do?  I will trust in Your plan.  It is arrogant of me to believe there is a plan for me; yet, I trust that there is a plan for me.  I don't need to know what it is.  I trust that it is.  I also illogically seek to know emotionally that the plan is, as I struggle with lack of purpose.  I trust that it is.  At the same time, logically, spiritually, I know that it is.  Even if I can't see it, I trust.  St. Paul said that faith was hoping in something that we do not see.  I trust because I know that I do not need to know.  Give me strength.  Guide me.  Keep me.  LORD hear my prayer.  I ask these things in the name of Your Son my Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.