Friday, February 24, 2023

🤔

Yesterday, I read one of my favourite Bible passages, Romans 14.  In conjunction with the pastor's message (https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1475093554907844622) last week, it got me thinking about judgement. 

We are so quick to judge the fellow servant of The Master.  Is everything acceptable?  I don't know.  I mean, there's still my constitution (The Summary of The Law).  But, yeah, I don't know.  Reading Romans 7-8 & 14 gives me the distinct understanding that some things are just none of our fvc/<ing business.  It's between them and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.