Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Chosen

I've taken a real liking to the show The Chosen, from the beginning.  It's this weird crowdfunded show about the Gospel. 

But anyways, I took a break from it, and have returned; I stopped watching after season 1.  Last week, I watched season 2 episode 8, and last night season 3 episode 1.  There's so much foreshadowing with Judas.  His partner foreshadows Satan, convincing him to buy the field and screw over the old man for money, even though Judas feels that it is wrong.  Twice, the fact is mentioned that they don't want the Iscariot family name to not be remembered in history.  Jesus asks Judas if he can do hard things.  Judas says that he can.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.