Sunday, November 28, 2021

Your Freedom Gives You The Right To Protest War, Rules, ...And Even Freedom

It's only in Totalitarian countries where people don't protest against soldiers fighting for the liberties of citizens.

Rather, it is only in the free world where the entitled get on their high horse to lament the sacrifice of Patriots for individual freedoms.

Philosophically, can anti-Jefersonian liberties pro-censorship anti-establishment pro-regulation big government minded people even developed in a Totalitarian state?  Can it happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.