Thursday, November 18, 2021

Terrible Dream

Last night, I went to bed super early.  Feeling melancholy and exhausted, I went up to bed at 6 p.m.  I had a very strange dream sequence.

It began, as far as I can recall, with me being in a computer class where they were playing Dungeons & Dragons.  I was approached by a third party and bribed to unleash a ransomware virus. I already had it on my PC, but decided to decline.  My Jiminy Crickety won out.

After which, class was interrupted by the arrival of my brother in his new car.  I went outside to look at it.  It was a canary yellow El Camino with a camper in the box overhanging the cab.  My name--William--was spray painted on the tip of the door below the window glass on the driver's door.  It was an absolute monstrosity.  I told him it was nice, which--in the dream--I thought it was.  We popped the hood, as I was interested to see how many cubic inches the block was.

Trigger warning:  Then the dream got very disturbing and disgusting.  Never mind Carl Jung's shit falling on a cathedral roof.  At this point, I dreamt that we were inside in a room.  I was with two of my brothers.  They decided to masturbate each other.  Their junk was very large, abnormally so.  I was disgusted and disturbed by this.  At which point, I decided to get up and head into the bathroom by myself for self gratification with images of naked females for provocation. 

That's all I remember.  Other than being disgusting and disturbing, its meaning is a mystery.  We can't control our dreams nor the content.  But, the things we dream are our subconscious mind presenting the things to us that are sometimes unresolved that need to be addressed, and often done using metaphors and stand ins to represent other people, places, and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.