Monday, November 29, 2021

Did you see a black cat just now?

No, but you've seen two white rabbits so far.  What I should become one future day is one of Dr. Gates' restarted apps.  I've never actually believed in ghosts.  But, I've chosen to believe in God.  The Bible says that an evil generation seeks a sign.  And, although I believe demons exist, the last thing I expect is to see one.  They would rather I not have confirmation than have the pleasure of any kind of fear of them held by me.  And, no matter what the universe actually is, I believe that God is ultimately in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.