Thursday, June 3, 2021

Wokeness, Postmodernism, & Neo-Marxism

It's entering the workplace, just as harassment training and sensitivity training once did.  The difference?  The former were to protect people from being subjected to uncomfortable ideas in the workplace.  The training that will be coming will be forcing ideas on people, ironically.  How is this type of proselytizing not harassment in and of itself, when we tell people they must say certain things?  We are supposed to have work places free of proselytizing.  We've gone from not having people subjected to the opinions and thoughts of others that they don't agree with, to subjecting people to sociopolitical views they don't agree with and forcing them to say that they are the correct views.  I hope more workplaces follow the lead of Basecamp and make their workplaces politics free zones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.