Monday, June 14, 2021

Time's Toxin, Life's Wage

Time, you stock us all,  All drink your acrid toxin,  Snared by talons sharp.    Winter of our life,  Choices we made will dictate  Strength that we retain.    All body abuse   We selfishly have chosen  We will pay for then.    Winter of our life,  Choices we made will dictate  Friends and family then.    In the end what counts,  Is that we loved and are loved,  Nothing else matters.    We can't get it back,  There are no second chances,  No rewind to use.    We can not go back,  No time machine can help us,  Nor can age regress.    All that really counts,  Is how we treat each other,  That is life's wage earned.

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1251328413413539840

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.