Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Cancel Culture

My views, which are becoming exponentially more racist, will get me cancelled.  I must remain true to my principles.  I guess my hope was, if future society moves to the far left, that my writings would be a window into the mind of a conservative from the past.  Now, they likely won't even be that, as I too face cancellation.  I've already been chased from Facebook.  Thousands of hours of content contributed, painful, I saw it as my art, my opus, my self expression.  Free speech seems dead.  Relativism and censorship reigns supreme.  There is an unwillingness to listen to one another, to be tolerant, to embrace diversity of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.