Saturday, February 6, 2016

Principles

Sometimes we can be stupid about principles.  Harper, who I greatly admire, had a real beef with The Senate.  He refused to appoint unelected senators and wanted senate reform.  While nobody in conservative circles expected them to loose the election when the writ was dropped, there were 22 vacancies left in The Senate.  Now with the liberals in power, former PM Harper has screwed the next conservative government that will follow the current liberal tenure.  His principles have been bad for conservatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.