Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Excuses

Some people don't want to hear excuses.  My manager is one such person.  Although I have what I feel are valid reasons for yesterday's dropping of the ball, they are excuses--especially when bad news proceeds your meeting with your boss (as it always seems to do).  Experience with said manager has taught me not to try to explain failure, rather admit to it and suggest a solution.  It's just that--in the shark tank that is the Shokucho pool--it is exceedingly frustrating to not be able to explain yourself and be preserved as a bumbling fool.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.