Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Even More Strange Dreams

Two weird dreams: 

Earlier this week, I had a strange dream that I was a flying invisible werewolf.   I had to flap my arms hard to fly.  Hey, it was a dream.  And, I felt that some could actually see me, but by some mind trick they were convinced they could not.  Again, like with the bat and monkey dream, I worked for an evil master.  He was searching for me in a bedroom that I was hiding in, hiding from him because I had not accomplished my assigned task.

My second dream was that I checked myself into a mental hospital,  and then couldn't get out.  It was a deeply disturbing dream for me, and I questioned whether one would know if one was crazy.   Upon further reflection, I have decided that one would not.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.