Sunday, February 28, 2016

Lotto Tickets

Cindy says she hates lotto tickets because they're a waste of money.  I buy them once in a while.  It's fun to imagine what I'd do with the winnings.  But, for many, there's evil in gambling.  And, I won't tell them different.  If you've been reading my blog, you know why.  So, why do I buy them?  Well, for me the evil is to put your trust in anything but God.  And, I'm not counting on a win to change my life or putting my hopes in winning.  It's fun to think about, but it is entertainment.  The truth is that I've already won the lotto, beaten the odds.  I have a nice home, a good paying job, am in good health, have my parents with me still, have a loving wife, want for nothing, have a smart and healthy daughter, and have many more blessings.  God has blessed me greatly and to Him go all the thanks.  For, I do not deserve all these blessings.  Many have less, suffer, and go hungry.  So, the lotto has already been won, so to speak.  Thanks be to God Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.