Saturday, February 22, 2020

We Are Artificial Intelligence

If there is ID, then we ARE machines.  We are machines using soft rubber like materials called flesh (creative new age alternative to steel and plastic, bio-tech), concrete like frame made from ground minerals, hard drives using memory engrams and Random Access Memory using neuropathways, built of readily available materials on this 3rd rock from the sun, capable of self replication, with an operating system called DNA, and applications that run called behaviour, instinct, customs, culture, and the hedonistic calculus. Programmed to reason, compete, and survive, we are almost totally self sufficient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.