Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Alien Metal

This is actually two posts, one about aliens, one about metal.  I couldn't resist writing about both so that the subject could be alien metal.

Last night, I drempt about aliens.  I found my way to an old "abandoned" fort that was an ops centre for alien activity.  I also figured out what was going on, so the operatives inside told me everything I wanted to know, knowing that they were going to give me a mind wipe.  It was harmless.  I begged them to let me remember.   Obviously, they did not; I remember nothing.  ☺

I've been listening to 80s metal lately.  I started thinking about how "liberal" it is, Run To The Hills, Symphony Of Destruction.  Then I thought about the irony; the leftest boomers who raised us thought it was corrupting us, and it was.  It was leftist propaganda.  Then I thought of the irony of irony in Iron Made and Metal.  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.