Sunday, August 11, 2024

Vampires Can't Enter

Many people feel that the Church is too holy for them to enter, even joking that they would burst into flame if they crossed the threshold of the door to the naive.  Ironic, as I find it difficult to find a Church that is reverent enough for me to grow in my faith.  

P.S.  This is not a slight against my parish's current rector, whom I like.  Even if she has adopted the title Mother--I would be more comfortable addressing her as Father, honestly--as her titular preference of address.  It is a judgement against the doctrine and teachings of the current Western Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.