Saturday, August 17, 2024

To Know that You Know Nothing

Dad once said to me that my biggest problem was that I though I was so much smarter than everybody else.  I did, once.  Maybe I have a touch of ASPD.

In the past several months, I've met so many people who are so knowledgeable, library of information, many at such a young age.  I feel I've lost a step.  I'm impressed with my total lack of knowledge on many subjects.  I can comprehend the depth of my ignorance.  I've be awed on several occasions in the last several weeks alone by the knowledge that some people wield.   What do I know?  What do I really know?

Have I been humbled in my mid-life?  And, I ask, how can I find value in being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.