Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Nine 1 One

The Ninja Priest--a very long time ago--told me that the 91st psalm has demons in it.  I'd never heard it described that way, to my knowledge.  And, I've never been able to unsee it ever since.  Every time I read anywhere about God's arrows, I think angels.  Every time I hear plague that slays by night or that which lays waste by day, I think demon.  Not Gnosticism or cabal, there are lots of demons in scripture, some of whom are talked about in an almost metaphorical sense.  But...he that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.