Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Life's Storms

I didn't sleep well at all last night.  Probably, it would be because of my stress level.  Today is my first day back to work after a week of vacation.  Last night, when I did sleep, I awoke before my alarm.  I had been dreaming that it was very windy outside.  The wind was almost pulling the storm door--we only have one door at the back of the house in real life, no storm door--off of the frame.  I was pulling on it, holding it closed as best as I could, trying to latch it.  I could see the wind pulling the door out, pulling the screws out of the wood--the frame is metal in real life--frame.  I latched it, and the screws were pulling out.  I shut the inside door and hoped for the best.  Then, I awoke from the dream.  What would Carl Jung say?  Is my mind telling me that I'm just holding it together?  Is my mind reassuring me that, even though things are bad, I will make it through the storm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.