Sunday, January 29, 2017

Why does He do it?

Atheists often ask the questions why does God choose people to do His work and why would God choose a backwards people in a remote part of the world?  Aside from me being able to see the Roman empire being a tool, falling after it had served God's purpose, today's reading from St. Paul's letter to the Corinthians may shed some light on the subject.  God uses the weak to shame the strong and chooses the foolish to shame the wise.  So, there is reason for the choices of who, where, and when, even if you don't agree with or understand them.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+corinthians+1%3A18-31&version=GNT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.