Saturday, January 21, 2017

High School Hat Rule

This is nothing more than a power struggle; the reclassification of a rifle because of a phrase etched on it is the equivalent of the enforcement of the hat rule when I was in high school.  Nobody could ever give us a good reason.  It was always, "just don't do it".  It was a struggle to maintain control, a lashing out in frustration and anger.

http://www.comeandtakethem.ca

P.S.  We, as citizens, have to take executive and quasi-judicial powers from the RCMP. They are police; they should be enforcing the law, not deciding what it is.   

"And therefore every care must be taken that our auxiliaries, being stronger than our citizens, may not grow to be too much for them and become savage tyrants."  Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.