Sunday, January 29, 2017

Demons Again

Two (or three) nights ago I had another nightmare (much less frequent these days).  It was about possession again.  I don't remember a whole lot now except that my aunt was possessed and bit me.  I woke up screaming and woke Cindy up too.  I was able to stay still and silent long enough for Cindy to quickly begin to snore again peacefully.  I'm not too sure what this means exactly. 

On another note, I learned some weeks ago that Fr. Gabriele Amorth passed away sometime in September of 2016.  I haven't read all his books yet, but I enjoy them.  I was surprised by An Exorcist Tells His Story.  It wasn't what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it and it was insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.