Monday, November 14, 2016

Voltaire would be proud.

 To quote a smart young lady:

Just a theory but: Maybe the reason "the world" is so shocked that trump won is because we silenced his supporters. The same reason Hillary supporters were on her side is the reason trump got so much support; the hate. Somehow the popular opinion, and the media took on Hillary's campaign. They were so focused on the wrong doings of trump, and shutting up the supporters, they them self became hateful. Hillary supporters were trying to get rid of the hate of minority races, lgbt communities, etc. And created a new hatred of their fellow Americans. Similar to the ideals they were scared of "dont talk to me if you're against gays, racist, etc." They themselves were saying "unfriend me if you support trump". Instead of talking, and having a politically sound argument, they refused to hear the other side. These same people who share the picture "if im wrong teach me, dont belittle me" were being hypocritical. They created the fear in the trump voters. They are the reason he won. Because they could no longer speak out. They couldn't show their support for him, in fear of the hate they would receive. Just because you dont agree with someone, doesn't mean you can hate them and silence their voice. Wasn't this the point of all this?  --Chandra Ramier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.