Sunday, November 6, 2016

Hair

I've noticed of late (very late) that my hair is thinning, at the crown.  I thought this bane would pass me by.  Dad, and my two younger brothers, are bald as badgers.  I've had a good run.  I fight aging tooth and nail.   I've been plucking out the odd grey hair, not dyeing.   No, not from my crown,  actually it's just been from my beard.  This bald thing troubles me.  I keep finding myself correcting myself for thinking (hoping) it will go back.  Time only moves us forward.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.