Sunday, November 13, 2016

Christmas Par Tay!

Last night, I went to the Aisin  Christmas Party.  Last night, I dreamt that things were slowing down at work.  We (the Shokuchos) were approached by management and told that there were only so many shokucho jobs left in a downsizing company.  They had decided to get all the shokuchos to write a paper explaining why each was the best candidate to keep one of the remaining positions. I was swearing and p1$$ed off and yelling, unusual for me at work--even, I think, from my team members' perspective.  I began in earnest to write...my resignation.  I gave them four weeks notice.  Then I woke up; so, I don't know what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.