Sunday, November 20, 2016

:(

FATHER, I am a bad man and don't deserve to ask. Bishop Terry is a good man who has preached the Gospel. His daughter is dying and you can heal her. My faith is too weak to make her well. I only have the faith to ask. Bring glory to Your name. People ask for healing through faith or desperation. I ask through faith...weak faith...strong enough only to ask, not to make her well again. Make her well again and by so doing bring glory to your Holy name again. I beg you, do not let this good man loose his daughter. I beseech you in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ whom I fail to imitate. Amen. If you're reading this, please pray--and then pray again--for Erin.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.