Sunday, November 13, 2016

ID

Similar to the internet meme that goes something like, "Chew this root, drink this potion, eat this pill, drink this potion, chew this root," ID seems to be coming full circle.  Once scoffed at for beleving in a Creator, skeptics and conspiracy theorists alike are pondering the possibility that things are too perfect.  Amidst the what ifs are the discoveries of just how delicate the perfect balance is; the odds of it happening by chance are...astronomical.

P.S.  I remember that line from the move Stigmata where the priest explains how he came to believe in God because he had so many unanswered questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.