Thursday, December 24, 2015

Polar Friggen Vortex

Last year when Climate Deniers were citing the record cold and record snow fall, Climate Alarmists were saying that it was only due to the polar vortex and didn't represent the overall trend of what was happening.  Alright, turn around is fair play.  This year we have record highs expected for Christmas, with no snow.  So, what do we call it?  El Nino?  Call me a climate denier if you will.  I don't see the evidence as conclusive; there is reasonable doubt.  If global tempetures are on the rise, and there seems to be some debate on the issue--with no recorded average increases in over ten years, what proof do we have that it is not a natural phenomenon?  Please have a look at the attached pic and links:

Nightmare

Insane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.