Friday, December 25, 2015

Dumb Conversation of the Day or The UnChurched

C:  "She's not here.  Should I wait?  What can I do with the food donation if she doesn't show up at all?"

W:  "We can't wait.  We don't have a lot of time.  We have Church at six and have to eat and shower before that.  We're going straight from the Church to the Christmas party after.  Why don't we just drop the food off at the Church now?  It'll be opened by now."

C:  "Do you think so?"

W:  "Yes, they'll be getting ready."

S:  "Why would a Church be opened on a holiday?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.