Friday, November 6, 2015

Robert E. Lee

I've always thought that Robert E. Lee was rather stupid for turning his army around when he could have taken DC.  But, he had values.  He was made of stronger stuff than people now.  George Washington served no more than two terms by choice.  Choice!  For the preservation of what he knew was right.  Where have these people gone and why have those who replaced them not believed in a fair contest?  Why do the new leader believe in what they offer more than in democracy?  Why must they win at all cost?  Why must they subvert democracy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.