Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Acta Non Verba

We say we need to get more young people involved in the Church, and St. Paul's specifically.   But, we don't really mean it.  The veteran parishioners have their clutches sunk deep into the meat of the institution and are unwilling to relinquish control.  When they do eek out some control and responsibility, it is only to well vetted like minded lackeys.   Power blocks form.  They are unwilling to share ownership.  Sure, they'll share the work load, but not the decision making. When they say we need new people in the Church, I hear paying members in the pews.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.