Thursday, November 12, 2015

Bike Lanes

Bike lanes should never be on the road.   Aside from hindering traffic, cars are a bigger danger to cyclists than cyclists ever were to pedestrians.   The only real reason bike lanes were added to the streets was to satisfy the pining of tree hugging pine nut eating communists.  If I were Premier,  I would make Stratford a pilot project for bike lanes on the sidewalk.  Cyclists would have to dismount and walk their bikes across the street.  Study the statistics and when there is evidence of reduced cyclists' fatalities, expand it province wide.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.