Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Nazi

A friend of mine, Vivian, said to me that he (PM Harper) was ready to be done.  He was tired.  It had taken it's toll on him.  Years of abuse, being called a Nazi and everything, It hurts.  That hit home.  That I understand.   I too have been wounded with titles of racist,  bigot,  hateful, cold harted, close minded,  ignorant, simple, uneducated, member of the flat earth society, brainwashed, lackey,  greedy,  heartless,  sexist, etc...  Maybe he did need a break.  I wish him the best.  Rest well Mr.  Harper.  You made me proud to call myself Canadian.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.