Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Law

I think I've commented more on my Asmodeus post than I've blogged this month.  Regarding the law:  I'm sure that St. Paul wasn't just speaking about food and holidays.  I think it was broader than that.  Whether the law is Mosaic or modern man made (religious law), it is still subject to my constitution, which is:  Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.  This is the first and great commandment.  The second is like it, love your neighbor as yourself.  There is no commandment greater than these.


I'll post it from Bible Gateway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.