Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Island

Another sleep, another strange dream, this time I was in a boat.  I found an uncharted tropical island, just big enough for a house.  There was an old man, and some kids that lived there.  The kids had a dark complexion and they wanted off the island.  They disappeared from my dream and then it was just me and the old man.  It turns out that he didn't want to leave the island because he was a Nazi war criminal, in his 90s probably.  He told the story in flash back of arriving on the island to hide; strangely with me in it.  The whole thing was in a movie, and I tried to send a message to the audience watching about his age.  In a move that stunned me, I offered to hide him in Brazil to live out his days, because he was afraid to leave the island....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.