Monday, July 20, 2015

NDD

The noon day demon is often much worse on Sunday nights.   A full week of widget making looms before me.  As a result, Sunday's have become a time of bitter reflection and job postings reading.   It's a time of anxiety and irritability.  A claustrophobic sense of shortness of time sets in.  This is accompanied by an urgent sense of unfinished tasks to attend to.  In this time of reflection, I always come face to face with self judgement regarding personal worth in relation to my contribution to society.  I used to be so proud of the fact that William means defender.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.